Help & FAQs
The size I need is showing as Out Of Stock. Can I order this item?
- Yes, you can order! We would be delighted to help. Either select 'Email me when this item is back in stock' (we'll message you back to check size, colour, version) or contact us via the site, email or FB page to share your wishes. If the Brand still has that garment we will secure it for you! We have Top Up orders sent to the Brands weekly, so the process is usually quick and efficient.
Can The Thrifty Stork order garments in for me?
- Absolutely! We can't carry every item from every collection, so there will be a few gaps (although our stock is extensive)! If you see items on another website for a Brand that The Thrifty Stork stocks, please send the size you'd like and we will add to our Top Up order. We will drop you an invoice for this garment and send as soon as the stock arrives with us. This is usually just a matter of days, although it can be longer - we endeavour to keep you updated every step of the way, but please do holler if you don't feel well informed.
I have twins - do you offer a Multiples discount?
- As a Multiples mummy myself, I'm delighted to offer a clothing discount for active members of Twins Trust - you can enjoy 20% off full price clothing. Your Twins Trust discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion such as sale items, gift vouchers or alongside other discount codes. Please message with a screenshot of your membership reference, either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or FB message the screenshot to the FB page
May I combine orders placed at different times?
- Yes, you may! Please send an email to email@example.com with the order references. We will make every effort to accommodate your request and refund any additional postage charges.
I have a Layaway order - can I add to it?
- Again, it's a yes - you can! Pop through your second order and message in the comments section at checkout to let us know you'd like to combine orders. We will make the magic happen, and you'll receive an amended PayPal invoice for the new balance outstanding.